Thursday 9 February 2017

Target Audience research

Target audience
Age
In my film LOST I think the target audience for the film is young teens ( 15 - 25) and mid aged adults ( 20 - 25) I think this is a good age for the film because teens are usually going out with friends to the cinema, and teens usually will look for new exciting films to watch, the films genre is a thriller which can get middle aged adults to watch the film.


Gender
I think the film will have woman and men as the target audience because of the genres of the film Thriller, action , horror, I think horror and action will attract males to watch the film because most males will like action paced films and for both men and woman will like horror, and Thriller will attract females to watch the video as woman will like the exciting plot of the story.

Overall I think the target audience is mainly aimed at young male adults 15 - 25 because of the story line, this is a suitable age group because the story line is about a adult who became lost, but we find out hes not lost but hes a murderer.
I think the film should have a 15+ rating usually 15+ films are usually action, thriller or horror based films, for a mature audience, films like ride along or the ring all have something in common they all have mature content that wound't be in a kids film like toy story

No comments:

Post a Comment