Monday 6 February 2017

Film profiles

Film Profiles
Hooded man (Leon huynh)
Leon in the film is a guy who is gone missing and has also committed murder, the types of clothes hes wearing are dark hood, the dark hood is usually associated with crime and evil, Leon is also wearing a hat to cover up his face which tells us hes trying to hide something from the audience and the victim.
Leon starts to drag a dead body on the ground, and then leon notices Carlos watching, then Carlos starts to run and Leon starts running after him







innocent man (Carlos Gouveia)
In the film I am playing as an innocent person who sees a murder take place, where I see Leon dragging Kieran on the ground, I am wearing smart clothes, white t- shirt, chinos and I was listening to music until i spot Leon.
In the film i am walking home,I found a short cut through a forest, when walking through the forest I notice a man dragging a dead body

No comments:

Post a Comment